Sign up for a game of bocce ball or croquet. Take the grandkids fishing on Lake Cypress or out for a bike ride. Join friends for coffee in the Loon’s Nest Bar & Grill. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like. If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Our residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs and committees.
There's more to explore.
Regular community outings take you to neighborhood shops, dining and entertainment. And because of our ideal location near Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway and seaside communities, you’re minutes away from a stroll on Ponte Vedra Beach or exploring Jacksonville’s vibrant Town Center. Read why Jacksonville is one of the best places to retire in Florida.
- Group fitness, including yoga classes
- Personal training classes
- Lifelong learning, including classes and lectures
- Arts and crafts instruction
- Music classes
- Chorus group
- Community outings
- 45+ interest groups and clubs, including a strong veterans committee
- Energizing volunteer opportunities
Try them out:
- Fitness center and state-of-the-art gym
- Arts and crafts studio
- Model train room
- Nine-hole putting green
- Bocce and croquet courts
- Wood and metal workshop
- Resident flower and vegetable gardens
- Movie theater
- Meditation garden, koi pond and fire pit
- Walking trails and a dog park
- Lake Cypress
- Docks with picnic tables and outdoor AC
More to explore nearby.
- Local boutiques, cafes, breweries and public gardens
- Museums, galleries and other cultural attractions
- Farmers and arts markets, including Riverside Arts Market
- Beachside towns and communities
- Downtown Jacksonville
- Performances at Jacksonville Symphony
- Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts
- Osher Lifelong Learning classes at University of North Florida