Alzheimer's and Dementia Memory Care
It’s all here. Our memory care residences at Cypress Village provide the safety, security, people and programs to help preserve the things that bring meaning and order to your loved one’s life. We understand that making this transition can be a difficult one for your family. But at Cypress Village, you can feel good about your decision. Why? Because each day we take it as our mission to enrich the lives of our residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias by creating success stories and celebrating the abilities that remain. And because we’re a life care community, residents can seamlessly transition from another level of care to memory care.
Person-Centered, Individualized Memory Care
At Cypress Village, our person-centered, memory care philosophy is grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than those that are lost. Our programs focus on sustaining feelings of belonging, purpose, and safety while seeking to preserve a sense of self.
- Promotes dignity and a sense of pride and accomplishment in day-to-day activities
- Supports improved self-worth, self-esteem, and overall health and well-being
- Reduces fear, anxiety, and frustration
- Provides the comfort of knowing your loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible
- Allows you to return to being a loving spouse, child, or grandchild
- Gives you the opportunity to make the most of your time together
At Cypress Village, we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why we’re committed to a culture of gracious hospitality and service that ensures that each interaction with our residents and their families is meaningful and memorable. You can be sure our team will provide your loved one with the kind of respect and dignity they deserve, while offering them the very best in personal care.
Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication management
- Nursing staff onsite 24 hours a day to provide medical assessments
- Scheduled transportation
- Personal concierge services
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
Every detail of memory care at Cypress Village supports our mission to offer the highest quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Here are some of the residential services we provide:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of your apartment home including all appliances supplied by Cypress Village
- Meticulous lawn care and landscaping ensuring the grounds are always beautiful, safe and inviting for you and your visitors
- 24/7 security
- Expanded basic cable, pest control, and utilities included in your residence (except private phone and internet service)
- Wi-Fi access throughout common areas
- Safe and secure environment with emergency response system in every apartment home
Features & Amenities
- All-Inclusive pricing-one monthly fee covers all care, living & dining costs
- Access to on-site 5-star CMS rated & JCAHO accredited healthcare center
- 24-hour nursing care
- On-site wellness center includes dentist, podiatrist, audiologist & outpatient therapy services
- Personalized care from compassionate associates all specifically trained on latest techniques to keep residents happy, calm & content
- Industry leading memory care personalized programming
- Innovative Art, Music & Pet Therapy programs
- Small cluster-group activities for optimal engagement
- Chef-prepared meals meet many dietary needs such as pureed, low sodium, no sodium & thickened liquids
- Frequent community outings for maximum enrichment
- Aromatherapy to stimulate & calm the senses
- Tablets to keep residents & families connected
- Many on-site amenities to include:
- Movie Lounge
- Life Station Skill Center
- Outdoor Scenic Patio
- Country Kitchen
- Walking Trails
- 5-Acre lake
- Stocked Fishing Pond & much more
As a life care community, Cypress Village provides a seamless transition to long-term care, or rehab, if ever needed.
At Cypress Village, your loved one will enjoy a delicious variety of fresh, healthy, chef-prepared dishes from an easy to manage menu designed by a team of culinary associates, experts in dementia care, and registered dieticians. Our supportive dining environment encourages socialization and includes personalized assistance when needed.
Residents stay physically active in our fun exercise classes and by using our fully equipped fitness studio and indoor heated pool.
Our skilled staff understands the importance of person-centered, activity-focused care,
guiding residents each day through a full calendar of individualized social, educational and recreational events that celebrate remaining abilities.
Favorite pastimes and new skills are enjoyed and developed in our Arts and Crafts Studio.
Our family-like memory care community features inviting spaces to safely and securely gather and mingle.