Services and amenities.
At Cypress Village, we take care of the little things, so you have more time for what you want to do. Included as part of your monthly fee is an array of outstanding services and amenities that make it easy to stay fit, enjoy a great meal, manage errands, and so much more.
- Maintenance-free residences
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Lawn care and grounds maintenance
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining
- Group fitness, including yoga, tai chi, Jazzercise®, strength and toning classes
- Lifelong learning, including arts and crafts
- Scheduled transportation
- Personal concierge services
- 24/7 security
- Expanded basic cable
- Utilities (except phone and internet)
- Pest control
- Wi-Fi access
- In-home emergency response system
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Multiple dining options, including a bar and bistro, and cafe
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Heated pool
- Arts and crafts room
- Model train room
- Billiards and game room
- Full-service salon and spa
- Business center with internet access
- Wood and metal workshop
- Movie theater
- Wellness clinic with dentist, podiatrist, audiologist, primary care physician, dermatologist
- Pharmacy services
- Outpatient therapy services
- 120 wooded acres with walking paths
- Lake Cypress
- Boathouse and fishing dock
- 9-hole, 2-par putting green
- Bocce and croquet courts
- Dog park
- Fire pit on the veranda
- Koi pond and meditation garden
- Resident flower and vegetable gardens
Creating an above-and-beyond culture.
Our management team is proud to partner with Life Care Services®, An LCS® Company. Their keen insight stems from serving more than 40,000 seniors over nearly five decades. Through their signature programs, we’re able to provide the smartest resources, highest level of care, and the greatest stability for residents.
Our hospitality promise.
Because we know the way we provide services is just as important as the services themselves, we pay attention to the details that matter to you. Buildings and landscaping are meticulously maintained. You’re free to choose when and where you dine. Housekeeping and other services are planned around your preferences.
Our signature program, Extraordinary Impressions®, cultivates a culture of gracious hospitality and service. No matter where you are in our community, you can expect us to:
- Greet you warmly by name and with a smile.
- Treat everyone with courteous respect.
- Anticipate your needs and act accordingly.
- Listen and respond enthusiastically.
- Hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- Make you feel important.
- Embrace and value differences.
- Ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- Be professional, in conduct and appearance.
Personalized at-home services.
Additional private duty services are available through another signature program — Innovative Home Services™. Personalized, convenient and affordable, most services are available seven days a week, can be implemented within 24 hours, and can be used on a short- or long-term basis. These include concierge services such as pet care, ironing and light meal prep, supportive services such as grooming and care management, and medication programs such as nursing oversight and medication reminders.